Before and After Session Instructions
- Drink at least 32 ounces of water before your session and another 32 ounces in the day after your session (No soft drink, soda, juice or caffeinated teas).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after session.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of session or 48 hours afterwards.
- Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement.
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is fine), spa or sauna right after session.
- Follow a fat free, low starch, low carbs and low sugar diet for optimal results
- Always wear compression garment or waist trainer to compress the area for at least 4 hours on day of session and up to 4 hours all other times/days.
- You should avoid direct sunlight (always wear 30 SPF (we recommend 8-9% zinc oxide and reapply every 2-3 hours as needed). Remember that clothing and hats do not give complete protection from UV radiation. Avoid extended time in a hot sauna or in extreme hot showers/bathes/water.
- Massage the session body area with your fingertips for approximately 10 minutes shortly following the session. This will help stimulate the metabolism of the disintegrated fat cells and further enhance elimination of fat in the area.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages before and after on the day of the session. The alcohol can inhibit the metabolic breakdown of the disintegrated fat cells fat cells and impede the elimination of fat in the area.
- After the session, spend at minimum 20 to 30 minutes in any physical activities such as brisk walking, bicycling riding, swimming or some type of muscular exercise of your choice. This will help stimulate metabolism and elimination of the fat cells in the area. Adding this activity to your ongoing lifestyle will help to stabilize your weight and fat loss.
- To maximize the effectiveness of your sessions, it is best to restrict products that impact lymphatic flow during the program such as caffeine, alcohol and sugar in large amounts.
- You can have Ultrasonic Cavitation during your Menstrual Cycle, but it is recommended to avoid the abdomen as you may not see the immediate results due to bloating.
- We concentrate on one body area during each session. Session can be done a minimum of 72 hours apart per same body area.
Before Skin Tightening
- Do not get any skin peel or laser sessions for 2 weeks prior to the RF session.
- Do not wear any make-up, moisturizers, lotions nor creams on the area on the day of session.
- If you have a history of cold sores, please let us know.
- Do drink plenty of water the day of and day after session.
After Skin Tightening
- Drink 16 ounces of water after session for better results.
- Do not rub the skin hard after session, just gently wash your face and continue with your usual skincare routine.
- Do not use lasers, chemical peels, waxing, the use of depilatories, or microdermabrasion for 3-4 weeks after session.
- You may feel some tenderness, swelling, warmth, and redness on the areas for a few days after session.
- Do not directly sit in sun, no sun tanning, or let hot water hit your face for 24 hours after the session.